Why is she asking this way?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tuckertcs
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 6:41 pm #85428

I’m in 10th grade and last year I met a girl and she really liked my and during the summer we hung out at movies, valley fair, etc. I always mess up with waiting to make a move (kissing, hugging, or even holding hands). In out high school it’s so big we have 3 lunch times and I texted her and found out we have the same lunch. I said to meat at a certain table and that day she came over and said to follow her. We sat down at a table with all her girlfriends and I’m the only guy. You is also on the other end of the table. And she is so focused on her friends that she barely talks to me. I feel so awkward I basically eat and play on my phone. Even if she does say something to me I respond and then it’s back to her friends.
    >Why is she doing this?
    >Does she not like me? But if that then why invite me to the table?
    >Does she think I don’t I’m into her?
    >Am I friend-zoned or something?
    >Do I stay or leave?

Tuckertcs
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 5:27 pm #85447

I ment acting this way not asking 😛

stannis
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 2:09 pm #85657

You gotta try to talk to her bro. if you don’t make an effort she won’t. Talk to her and her friends, then it’ll get better.

confused47
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 7:19 pm #85662

I think younger girls just act like this… The way to a girls heart, especially in highschool is approval from the friends. Thats just my 2 cents

matt67
    Participant
    September 23, 2015 at 8:07 am #85763

I think younger girls just act like this… The way to a girls heart, especially in highschool is approval from the friends. Thats just my 2 cents

This is true of most adults as well. And further into the relationship, approval from family. These are also keys to long term relationship success, so being social, friendly, polite, and fun will always help out.