Why Is She Ignoring Me??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why Is She Ignoring Me??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

recips
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 8:13 pm #72857
    Why Is She Ignoring Me??

Hi there wondering if i could have some insight ill explain as briefly as possible…. I’m at Uni and on a night out i was introduced to this girl we had a dance and then i left, a couple of days later i saw her out again, we had another dance and then exchanged numbers, i was brought back to hers and we slept together and i was informed by her friends that i was the best she had ever had ( a lovely morale boost as thats the first time I’ve been told that) she then invited me over most days and nights, we texted everyday, she would FaceTime or call me everyday, if another girl was texting me she got very defensive. i was informed by her friends she didn’t want anything serious, but just to keep doing what i was doing and have fun with it, so i had this in my head the whole time that it was just fun. but things started to get a bit more serious, i was invited to her parents to stay the night whilst she was picking me up from somewhere near there, which i did. Things were going great….

recips
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 8:17 pm #72858

i was meeting up with her at least a couple of times a week and it wasn’t sex every time sometimes just relaxing and chilling with a cuddle ,and we talked everyday, one night we got very close and she was literally obsessed with me that night and i felt like her boyfriend and she almost let that slip at one point but stopped herself, we had planned to go away in the summer and days out soon. then i started being introduced to her friends and they all loved me and i even started a few nights out with them and she wasn’t around or was on a separate night out. then one day she seemed a bit distant for no reason i put this down to her recovering from a heavy weekend i knew she had. but then i would be lucky to get a reply when asking if she wanted to do anything this week but she was very active on social media even commenting on photos i was in. and then i saw her out this wednesday…. ignored me the whole night not a word… i spoke to her the next morning as she came round her friends.

whathowdoi
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 8:20 pm #72859

Just ask her. I’m not sure what is happening but the best thing to do is ask her straight up, imo.

jay_bi2014
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 11:57 pm #72865

yeah man whathowdol is right just ask her.. so youll know whats going on

Nopenopenope
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 5:43 am #72870

Be direct and ask her. Something must have happened to make her suddenly change her behaviour but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad thing. It may be the case that she wants something more serious now but is fearful of rejection.

cloudb86
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 8:29 am #72891

Hi matey, I’d maybe be direct and ask her what is wrong and where you guys stand, hope all works out! 🙂

recips
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 8:53 am #72860

that i was staying at, as i had text her the night before when i got in saying how weird it was not speaking, and how we need to have a chat and clear the air, i was more than happy to just be friends and told her this from the start. she said she had received my text and we would have a chat but she was busy then left. its not monday and this time last week we had a lovely evening with food and a film and some great sex, she was all over me and playfghting and acting like a couple, now all of a sudden i feel like a ghost… With no explanation?? its very mind boggling I’m happy to be friends and i can’t see what her problem is, she is probably the soundest girl I’ve ever met in my life and anyone that knows her says the same but everyone is baffled why she is acting like this? a friend of both of ours thinks she likes me, but doesn’t know what to do because she didn’t want feelings to occur and thats why she won’t speak to me at the moment and i could agree, but i can’t understand why