Why she changed !!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why she changed !!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Uly Yassin
    Participant
    January 5, 2017 at 12:42 pm #121875
    Why she changed !!!

I have been dating my girl for 7 years, last 3 months a man visited her father, he saw her and he spoke to her father about her ( he wants her). since that time my girl has completely changed. she told me that her father will force her to marry him…but the man never come to ask her hand officially. we spent last 3 months only arguing, she also stopped carrying, speaking even though she is online on whatsapp for hours she doesnt bother to text me first like she was, I always text first. sometime she doesnt speak for 24 hours until i speak.
    I asked her why you changed she reply “you only wanna fight with me” all Iwant to find a solution for the problem we face, so she wont marry tha guy, she want us to stay normal like nothing is happening. but you can’t act normal when there is a guy has eyes on your girl. also she started to comment to boys post on FB she never does this before, I get jealous she doesnt care. yesterday she dumped me said I dont trust her, moreover she blocked me.