Why this lady suddenly being mean to me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 12:43 pm #75829

This girl is 11 years older than me and she is married but she’s living in different countries with her husband. I met her because we are dealing business together.we meet everyday because we have to discussion about work.it is been almost two months now. At first she seem really happy to talk with me and we chat a lot on facebook. We made fun on each other. She always send msg to me first. We talked a lot (both reality and facebook).I even asked her out for some delicious cake and she said yes but we both very busy and we meet everyday after work so we didnt make it then last week she suddenly told me she wants to chat with me only about business??? i was so numb because before she just sent me a stupid video and we still good together. After she said she wants to talk with me only business. Her attitude is changing when we meet..She being very serious to me and whatever I say she always point me out and act completely different from the started.

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 12:49 pm #75830

I just want to know how she really feels about me.she seem happy but then suddenly change.I’m trying to tease her when we meet and sent msg to her.she replied back but seem like she trying to ignore me.
    Is she feel something about me or I’m just thinking one side?
    And what should I do to re connect with her then?

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 8:45 am #75831

I asked about her husband but she said they are more like a friend now. She seem not really in love with her husband. I like to flirt and say sweet things to other people and she knew it. i flirted with her once but then she said “go talk sweet like that with your other girls,it wont work with me” so I stop talk sweet to her

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 8:45 am #75871

Thank you for ur help.I never know a man could be that jealous cuz I’m not a jealous type but it might possible? :/ i hope there r more people give me more opinion

pzw1289
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 8:45 am #75874

Thanks 🙂 any opinion everyone?

Dontbeniceanymore
    Dontbeniceanymore
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 11:44 pm #75965

Human beings we feel attracted to things that are hard or difficult to get.

For what I read in the beginning she was the one who started all the conversations, because you were busy or something like that. Now I guess that maybe after some time passed by you become more available and more predictable and the best way to turn off a woman is being available and predictable.

And if you told her how you feel about her, that made her run away. She is 11 years older than you, so she prefers a mature man, and I’m not talking about age, I’m talking about a man who is confident, not someone needy or clinging to her, and someone who doesn’t accept second class behavior from any woman.

Sometimes it’s much harder and requires more energy and effort to try to repair a broken relationship than start a new one.

The best thing you can do is keep the business relationship, don’t play her games and meet someone else.