Why won't women say "Yes" when I ask them out!!! :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 6:34 am #119189

I have tried to approach this girl at my gym. We talked, I made her laugh and in the end I asked for her Facebook and she added me. Now she is not even “looking” at the text I sent her! What should I do already!!! I am really pissed off!!! What should I do to make girls take me seriously!!!!!!!!! Please tell me!!!!!!! Thank you very much!

Zeack
    Participant
    December 11, 2016 at 7:28 am #119707

Some girls just like to drag guys along. Maybe she’s not that into you? You should also calm down a bit about how your approach the situation (all the exclamation marks and stuff) you shouldn’t seem needy to girl most people don’t like that

starryeyedprincess
    starryeyedprincess
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 9:20 am #119706

First off,chill dude.If you’re too forward you’re mostly going to scare girls away.If they don’t look at your messages and are clearly active otherwise on the site or in general then it’s best just to move on.Try not to think of each chance as a failure.There’s plenty of single women in the world and it’s only a matter of time before you find the right one.Just try to relax a little ok?Keep being friendly and polite and respect them and give them their space and you’ll start to see more women take interest in you.If you find a woman that you do stay in contact with that doesn’t want a relationship then that’s okay too right?There’s nothing wrong with having another friend.Who knows they may even lead you to that special someone you’re looking for…

josephddiazz
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 10:59 am #119767

Calm down! Take it easy… You have her on Facebook, you have her number. Call her up! Ask her out directly over the phone. Don’t show any hunger… Try to be relaxed when on the phone! Good luck!

thebigE
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 3:02 pm #119817

Keep your cool. If she doesn’t respond don’t keep hounding her because it won’t help your cause. If you see her at the gym again just keep the conversation light and fun and ask her out in person.

Woofiez
    Woofiez
    Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 5:42 pm #120045

Well, it is not always a definite yes when you ask them out. They might like someone else or not be looking for a relationship at the time. Try to get to know the girl first, but give them signals. And if you become very good friends with them, you just got a new best friend! 🙂 Hope it helped 😛

December 14, 2016 at 7:05 am #120061

I think there’s a bit of a gap in the information you’ve given us that might help give a more accurate answer. You say she’s not responding to your texts, did you ask her out right away? Is it just one text? If you’re sending a bunch that have gone un-responded to, and she’s not looking at them, then that’s definitely a sign of her seeing a red flag and distancing.

Her adding you on FB is a pretty good sign though, which suggests you have something about you that is appealing. If it is that people think you’re funny then perhaps a better approach would be to start a few casual chats on FB, first, and then ask about meeting up for a coffee or something within that.

mydatingrony
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 11:59 am #120125

You Must be cool

twhys
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 7:28 pm #120206

The “ghost” is one of the toughest things to deal with, because responding more only makes you less desirable. Your only play is to respond with some sort of neg. she has to know that you don’t give two shits whether you get a date with her. That might peak her interest.

Alwayshopeful
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 12:35 pm #120293
    Reply To: Why won't women say "Yes" when I ask them out!!! :(

She might even be possibly seeing someone else

tmoney1987
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 1:08 pm #120303

Take it easy, I think you just need to meet the right person

L P
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 5:14 pm #120352

Get back on the horse and don’t get to frustrated…. easier said than done I know haha