Why would she do that??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why would she do that??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheHogan
    Participant
    November 20, 2014 at 4:05 pm #67840
    Why would she do that??

Long story short, we met for 3 dates. Kissed, cuddled continuously. When I left, I told her that as her boyfriend, I should know her schedule. She told me that I was not her boyfriend and pulled away. She is a highly paid professional with two personalities that I can tell. A sweet girl type, and a cold analytical side. I told her I’d be back to visit. We texted about once every 2-3 days for the past 3 weeks. She then stopped for 4 days. I asked what was wrong, through both text and e-mail and she just texted a picture of trees. She had never before behaved like this. I see three possibilities.

-She lost her phone. But no thief I know would keep the phone on for so long and respond to text.
    -She is psychotic.
    -She has another meaning for the picture.

Please help.

TheHogan
    Participant
    November 20, 2014 at 4:12 pm #67841

This was the message I left her.

Dear L—-,

I tried calling you on your phone yesterday, which I saw was your day off, but got no response. This has created my lingering gut feeling that you might not be feeling well. As your well-being is the most important consideration, can I do anything for you now?

Alternatively, if you lost your phone, I would like to buy a new one for you! I know you’re a very busy, professional woman and might not have time to replace anything you lose. That is where I come in. The gifts I give you are to make you feel happy, but more importantly, I want them to be useful.

I am unlike any man you have met. I speak what I feel, never demand attention and only rarely play games, only if I’m sure it will be fun for you. You are working hard in one of the most demanding professions in the world. I see it as just and proper that I be the best emotional and physical support you will ever have.

TheHogan
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 8:57 am #67843

In my opinion, the best relationships involve compromise. Some things I do you might not like, but I am malleable and will do all I can to be the person you like and cherish.

And I see nothing wrong with you. You’re the first woman to be so utterly truthful and frank with me, which I really, really like. In fact, you’ve said only one thing that I don’t agree with, which is that you are “not that beautiful”. I personally think you are extremely elegant. You could be a ballet dancer in another life.

I should be in — by December 5th, another of your off-days, so let me know of your availability around that time.

Best regards

mxrider2199
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 5:19 pm #67945

did you ask her to be your girlfriend or just say I am your boyfriend you dont have a choice…

booimaghost57
    Participant
    November 22, 2014 at 11:38 am #67959

Did you guys discuss having a relationship? To me, only having had three dates then clarifying yourself as her boyfriend might have scared her away, but only if you guys hadn’t discussed it. It all really just depends on that in my opinion.