Will he actually call for a second date? Honest opinons please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Closybear
    Participant
    October 14, 2014 at 8:59 am #65906

So I started talking to this guy on a dating app (we both go to the local universities) and he was keen to meet up in person rather than getting to know each other over an app. On Sunday night we went for drinks at a cocktail bar in town, he bought the first round of drinks and expected to buy them all until i suggested we paid in rounds (i never expect the guy to pay for everything). We ended up buying a total of 6/7 rounds of drinks because the conversation was going so well. We have so much in common and there was never an awkward silence. He gave me his full attention even when his phone was ringing and sometimes touched me when making a joke/banter.We covered all the basic date chat; films, music, food etc. When he asked if i could cook, I said yes and he asked if I would make him dinner sometime soon… then casually said “that’s if you’d like to go on a second date with me”. Perfect result right?

HOWEVER, it’s now Tuesday and I haven’t heard one thing from him. Why?

TW
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 3:08 pm #66036

Have patience! It’s only been 2 days, he could be busy with school and work. Try texting him. If he doesn’t get back to you in 24hours, he’s not interested and you should move on.

youd17
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 8:04 pm #66404

I think that you should contact him first. I’ve noticed that sometimes guys like the girl to try and pursue the relationship to the next level!