Will he come back?

Will he come back?

• louiselivvie
    August 27, 2016 at 1:17 pm #109776
    Will he come back?

Hi, I really need some truthful honest advice.

Me and my ex met 9 months ago very unexpectedly and we very suddenly hit it off competely and fell in love. He had just got out of a long relationship a few months before where he had been broken up with and emotionally unstimulated.

We are the exact same person, very very alike and are like best friends. Everything was as perfect as it could of been, we went on holidays together, have the exact same sense of humour, hardly ever argued and always had an amazing time. We made plans to go travelling etc.

6 months in he sat me down and was crying and said he loved me but needed to find himself and be alone for a while. I obviously tried to get him back and didnt give him the necessary space but everytime I pulled away, he came back needing attention etc. We had planned to go on holiday but it was due to go after the break up and he asked me if we should still go and we did. We had an amazing time and I thought it would of changed his mind

August 27, 2016 at 2:46 pm #109782

Help please!
    Here is my story: https://www.youcaring.com/roman-brunarski-630366
    Regards, Roman

August 28, 2016 at 12:01 am #109794

I think instead of wondering if he will come back you should take this time to find yourself and be alone. Give him the space to work out whatever he needs to work out, cut off communication and leave him alone. It will be difficult but the best thing for the both of you. If it was as perfect as you say it was, and is meant to be he will come back. If he doesn’t come back then be grateful that he was honest with you about needing space and didn’t instead cheat, lie, or play you. Some guys will lie and string women along while they go through whatever they need to go through, basically to keep you waiting and available for them when they are done. This guy was honest about needing space you should respect that and give it to him.