Will he go for a fat girl like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

glamourousv3000
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 3:43 pm #123793

I need some advice. I just quit my job and I want to send this to my crush… How do you think he would feel? Do you think he’ll think I’m desperate and pathetic? I’m a big girl and hes is 5 years younger, I know nothing serious can come of it.. but I really want to hook up with him and just enjoy him

Hey Bobby, You have no idea how much guts its taking me to send you this but here it goes. I thought you were the hottest guy at work. I feel like you may already know this , but I have a huge crush on you. I always got so exited to find out that you were coming in to the office or that you were working out in the back to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my work.

The hair that sexy Dutch face, your height , your body your Tatoos, that smile and those sexy sexy teeth…ohhh the teeth drove me crazy.

Anyway if you are ever interested in trying something different for fun, no strings attached, you know how to reach me.

Life is too short and I just had to tell you how I felt.

woodj3
    woodj3
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 12:08 pm #123914

Your subject for your post along with already deciding that you might sound “desperate and pathetic” is a bit telltale. I’d consider leaving anything in regards to you not feeling confident out of the message. Get right to the point. In my opinion, too many words leaves too much to think about. Good Luck. It’s awesome that you’re going for it!

Sw00n
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 6:37 pm #123981

Nah youre good… what do you got to lose? We only get this one life and whats the worse he could say… No? You never know, a lot of man like bigger girls.

Dan67
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 9:21 pm #123987

Yeah go for it