Woman Choose Another Man Over Me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheMoor
    Participant
    November 28, 2014 at 2:19 am #68273

I want to preface this situation by stating that I have no interest in getting back with this girl; I just want some clarity on the situation

So my Sophomore year of college I had a fling with a Freshman girl that lasted for several months. She was a Catholic Virgin, so we never had sex. However, she was promiscuous. Many nights lead to us sleeping in bed together naked, fooling around. I have a suspicion that I was not the only one. This behavior combined with an instance where I had to take her to the hospital because she drank too much (both of us almost got kicked out of school) led to us drifting apart.

Exactly one year later we see each other at a party, and later that night I bang her. I assume she was not a virgin at that point.

Fast forward to another year later. We have not had any contact during this time, but I decided to rekindle what we had out of horny desperation. While I have mainly talked about sex so far in this post, I do want to make it clear that I had

TheMoor
    Participant
    November 28, 2014 at 2:23 am #68274

feelings for her at one point. But not now.

Anyways, during the beginning of this year she came over to my house quite a bit. We made out a few times initially, but then it stopped all together. She told me that she had recently broken up with a boyfriend, and needed time. I decided to respect that. As I got busy with the semester, we both stopped talking to each other. Recently I found out that she has been seeing one of my friends, who is much less attractive than me. I don’t want to sound conceited, but in order to paint an accurate picture of the situation, I’m going to be blunt. I am one of the most attractive guys in my class, and have had quite a bit of success with girls. I’m muscular, have a great face, am nice to people, respect women, have money, am intelligent, and have good job prospects. My downsides are that I drink too much and do drugs, but she also engages in this behavior, so I don’t think she would see it as a downside. However she is now seeing a guy who is

srose7
    srose7
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 7:04 am #68293

Well first of all when you first met her and you say she was promiscuous then she probably was just that. I’m not sure you should have believed her when she said she was a virgin. Second of all she might have said she wasn’t ready for a relationship cause that’s what girls say when they aren’t interested in someone and they don’t wanna hurt your feelings. I think you should just try and move on. Find someone who’s worth your time.

Anonymous
    November 29, 2014 at 10:35 am #68295

Totally agree with srose7, you seem like a good guy to respect her choices and keep yourself in tune. But at one point you’ve just got to win some and lose some. Focus on those who are worth your time, it’ll be totally obvious they’re into you when it happens.

MSavino1
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 11:02 am #68301

I would say if your into her then fight for her

1980alence
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 10:47 pm #68390

Plenty of fish in the sea. Especially if what you say about yourself is true.

TheMoor
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:16 am #68275

shorter than her, smells bad, is out of shape, chain smokes cigs, is rude to her and other people, etc.

This guy, who is somewhat of my friend, has lied about his interactions with women before, and he is the only one who has talked to me about this relationship between him and her. I think he tries to get underneath my skin sometimes about this kind of stuff (for example, he has drunkenly claimed to have fucked a girl I used to see (another virgin) multiple times, but never brings up later (and knowing this girl, there is just no fucking way).

So I guess the question is, do you think he’s lying? And if not, is there something I did that made this girl not want to be with me?