Woman Doesn't call Back

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Woman Doesn't call Back

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fitzzi
    Participant
    October 1, 2013 at 12:09 am #40247
    Woman Doesn't call Back

Met a nice woman 3 months ago. We dated a few times and always had a good time. She was separated from her husband with 3 kids. A few weeks ago, she told me that she was moving back in with her husband to give this another chance. She said she wanted me in her life still, but I can’t call or message her. Last week she told me it’s just not going to work out with her ex and she is moving on. However, she told me that she is not ready for us to gave a full relationship yet. But, we could be friends. 3 days ago she promised to call after work–didn’t call or text as to why. Today, I get a message–left ur number on my desk at work so I couldn’t call u. seriously? She could have went back and got it, or text me for it, or email me. Is this normal behavior? I feel I just got kicked in the teeth.

darko1983
    Participant
    October 6, 2013 at 1:45 am #40679

I’m going thru the same thing right now man and I bet it racks your brain as much as it does mine. I hope it works out, let me know how it goes