Woman I just met today on the bus, not texting me back, Why???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 4:44 pm #151344

Hello everyone,

I met this woman today on the bus while on my way at University; I saw that she was looking at the video I was watching on my phone and I used that as an excuse to talk with her. I tried being funny, show interest in her by asking stuff about her and before hopping down the bus, I poked her head twice telling her”I’ll give you this so you can remember me and I’ll text you this moment tonight as a hint” or something like that I said! After I came home from Uni, I texted her and she did not reply back at all!!! I texted her again now with even more information to remember me and still nothing!!!!! Why is she not responding??? I actually thought we had a great time talking in the bus!!! Can someone please answer me and tell me why does any girl I just meet and get her Facebook not remembering me or is not interested in replying my texts?????? Thank you very much! 🙁

triciamint
    triciamint
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 9:46 pm #151356

Just give her a few more days. She may be busy. Or, maybe she’s just not interested and was just being polite to you at the bus. I don’t know about other women out there, but it would take more than that to get my attention or for my feelings to develop. Also, maybe she’s already in a relationship with someone else.

Brainrip
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 5:43 pm #151510

Give her time

Sigma
    Participant
    October 5, 2017 at 5:06 am #151532

It’s already been 2 days and she SAW my messages: I think I just haven’t build enough attraction with her in those 30-35 minutes we had! 🙁

anon510
    Participant
    October 5, 2017 at 10:56 pm #151680

Do t overthink it- as others have said leave it alone for now and don’t bombard her with messages.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 6, 2017 at 1:23 pm #151815

you never told us what she said back to you…
    is it possible this was one-sided and only you felt it was a good talk?

from the details you described.. i did not see anything to say there was interst on her side, just yours. therefore no texting was not a surprise. furthermore, to text somebody more and more when they aren’t responsive is even worse.

don’t text her anymore. if she’s interested she’ll respond at some point. if she didn’t, then she didn’t feel the same way or have mutual interest in you. sorry.

oxygen34
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 8:24 am #152058

she is ignore u

Shaaa
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:16 am #152124

Probably must have given the number in the moment.

FeenixxBlue
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 11:16 pm #152381

If she isnt texting you back its probably true that she wasn’t in to you as much as you were into her. Just stop texting her and after a couple days of silence… if she liked you at all she might start to wonder what happened that you stopped texting…if not…its better that way in the long run.

stoney
    Participant
    October 11, 2017 at 12:16 pm #152451
    Reply To: Woman I just met today on the bus, not texting me back, Why???

There isn’t much that a guy can do to influence whether a girl is simply into you or not. If she doesn’t text back, don’t push it, man. If she does, good looks and good luck to you. Otherwise, messaging her more than once or sometimes even twice would be enough to know this.

Sigma
    Participant
    October 14, 2017 at 5:57 am #152815

So what you’re saying is that I should learn how women feel when they talk to you and how to make them really like you in the middle of the conversation? And also, how to know when a woman actually has interest in me? That is definitely something I need thank you very much!!! 🙂

act123
    Participant
    October 14, 2017 at 9:48 am #152816

atleast you were brave enough to start a conversation and therefore give yourself a chance. Don’t let this possible rejection knock you back, keep trying but don’t go crazy on the messages and creep them out