Women are so confusing. Is she interested or no?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

babo
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 4:38 pm #69295

So, through mutual friends, I met a girl. We went on a dinner date, had what seems to be a great time (ended up talking for like 3 hours). I asked her out for another dinner date, she said okay. We had dinner, we talked about bunch of stuff, including what our dating preferences are etc. After wards, per her request, we went out to grab drinks and had our fiends join us (although we had great time, I did notice that she was a bit more reserved when our friends arrived as if she didnt want to seem we are already dating). Over all great time. I am out of town often so for the next few weeks we texted everynow and then and talk on the phone.

The thing is I am still not sure if she is interested because 1) she never initiates the conversation but when I do initiate it she always responds and 2) when I told her lets go out for another evening when I get back in town, she said certainly and asked about when I would be back eactly and what not. But I can’t help this vibe I get from her as if she is disinterested but when I approach her she sounds interested. I am soooo confused about this. I would like to know that she is just playing hard to get (i.e. wants me to court her) or if she is actually nonchalant about this situation. While I am interested, I am also not interested in chasing someone. The way I see it, we all grown ups so either you are interested or not. I am asking for yall advice on whether yall think she is interested and playing hard to get or she just not that into it and I should keep it moving. I think she has potential and would like to get to know her, but I am also not interested in playing games.
    Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  babo.

hopefullover
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 5:51 pm #69309

She might be interested but it seems most likely that she is just being polite, as in responding when you initiate a conversation

Confusedyoungman
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 6:04 pm #69312

Well… Tell her that you are interested in her and find her attractive, and that you don’t want to play games. Put the ball in her court. That’s what I would do, because I hate being messed about.

babo
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 8:19 pm #69317

Well thats whats wierd about it. I have no problem with her not being interested as we just starting to get to know each other. But when we do go out, she does seem super intersted and after we finish a dinner date or osmething, per her suggestions, we continue the date by going for a walk, drink, or some other event. I do make sure to use the word “date” when I ask her out). When we hang out its fine, the date is great. I just find it puzzling she waits for me to initiate things everytime (granted its only been few weeks lol). I tend to be direct when I need to be so I can get to the bottom of this. I just didnt want to put her on the spot/uncomfortable if she was just a bit traditional and wanted me to “court” her.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  babo.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  babo.