Women, I need some advice about dating.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Outlast456
    Participant
    September 4, 2014 at 3:27 pm #60691

I know this is women’s forum, but I want women to answer it lol. Ok so I have known this girl since high school (6 years ago). When we were in high school we never really talked that much, cause we didn’t have the same classes. Now that we have graduated, I haven’t talked to her at all. She is a friend on Facebook thats about it. Well, while we were in school I wanted to date her but would never have the guts to ask her out. I believe she is single, but I’m not really sure. She currently goes to college, and its kinda busy with school and stuff. I guess what I want to know is, what would you think of a guy messaging you wanting to get to know you (late possibly date) if you haven’t talked in forever. The reason why I think its a big deal, is she is really smart, and beautiful. She’s the type of girl you would want to settle down with, but one day not at the moment lol. I’m not sure if its a confidence issue or I just don’t want to weird her out cause we haven’t spoke in so long? And at

Outlast456
    Participant
    September 5, 2014 at 4:38 am #60740

Hey thanks for the reply and I don’t mind. I guess what I was trying to say, is I wanted to know how a women felt about this type of situation, but instead I should gather everyones viewpoint.

But thanks again, I know what you mean. I didn’t mean for it to sound like I was wanting to just ask her to marry me lol. I was looking more into the question, and meant like maybe one day cause she’s like that type you would just take to a bar or whatever. But I will deff take your advice, I have thought some of the same things you told me. Thanks again.

dyronmockeri
    Participant
    September 5, 2014 at 3:35 pm #60823

If you ever want to experiment with another way to date. I just found this new start up http://www.libertymatchmaker.com. I know it’s slightly off topic, but it might help.