Women seem to be interested at the bar drunk/sober but next day very few reply

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Datingin2017
    Participant
    October 31, 2017 at 10:02 pm #154641

Hi,
    So i m 31 yrs old male, i think i m avarege looking guy, when i meet women at the bars and the clubs the show interests we carry conversations and most of the time it goes well, sometimes we would be making plans for next date but next day they either don’t reply to the texts or they would only reply to the first text, so i m wondering what am i doing wrong. Lately i hace been telling them if you don’t want to meet or talk you don’t have to give me your number and their replies would be like, no i like you i would like to see you. So i m just wondering does this happen to you guys often? Or i m just doing something wrong?

triathlete777
    Participant
    November 1, 2017 at 5:25 pm #154745

You have to stop caring so much and just keep playing the game. Eventually you will win a hand. It’s all a numbers game.