Won't see her until after spring break, should I still try?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rdochuff
    Participant
    March 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm #49602

I got this girl’s number, studied with her one time, and was going to ask her out the day after. Anyways, I didn’t get the chance to and waited a week. I was going to yesterday, but had been thinking about it so much I psyched myself out of it. Unfortunately, that is the last time I was going to see her before spring break (other than if text her to try to see her, which would come off as needy, as I have only texted about studying and Homework, as she doesn’t really respond to texts quickly.) But she seemed somewhat interested when we studied, there was some flirting involved, but that was 2 tuesdays ago. Anyways, I’ll see her the monday after spring break almost immediatley in the morning, and may have my chance there to ask her on a date. If I say something along the lines of “I don’t see you very often outside of class but would like to get to know you better… are you free … ok would you like to /or will you go …with me …), how might that work out?

lostboy289
    Participant
    March 22, 2014 at 8:39 pm #49650

At a certain point man, you just have to ask. It may go well or it may not, but atleast you will know. Id say go for it. If she likes you it will go great.

audeoninja
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 12:51 am #50060

Ya just ask her, but keep it simple and don’t make it sound like a big deal. Just say “Are you free this weekend? Would you like to ____ with me?” keep it simple and you should be fine.

nasco15
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 3:42 am #50063

You are on the right track in terms of though process for ways to ask her out I would definitely ask her out to get to know her better and that such but it depends if she’s the kind if girl to say yes to that or if you need to know her quite a bit before she would even consider it

TankDomino
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 2:38 pm #50111

Sounds good buddy. Ask her out, if she says no then forget about her.

afflk
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 3:57 pm #50121

I agree with lostboy, just be a man and ask her straight up, in person

afflk
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 3:58 pm #50123

You should go after her, in person