Work Crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Work Crush

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

buttercup14
    Participant
    September 14, 2014 at 3:54 pm #61947
    Work Crush

So I have a major crush on a guy at work (to the point i look forward to Mondays) and I am going out of my mind! I have known him for 2 years, gone from disliking him to not being able to get him off my mind! For the first year we did flirt but he was like a supervisor, starting something romantic would of been seriously frowned upon. He has since stepped down. We have very flirty conversations, he touches my arm when we speak, recently even started hugging – all pretty good signs. But then there are times I feel like he cannot wait to stop talking to me and we rarely talk outside of work, we have 6message outburst initiated by me. I recently left a sticker on his desk (private joke) which he has taken home and stuck to his TV.
    I am absolutely rubbish with things like this as I am not overly confident about myself, I also know that he isn’t either, doubt he would make a move. I feel like it would fall to me but i don’t want to look a prat as we work together. Any advice PLEASE!!!!!!

MayDecember88
    MayDecember88
    Participant
    September 14, 2014 at 9:06 pm #61957

try to ask him out casually, like to grab coffee, and go from there

KittyHammer
    KittyHammer
    Participant
    September 15, 2014 at 8:45 am #61949

1) If you don’t care about being fired: get closer to him physically and flirt that way.
    2) If you do want to keep your job: leave a sticker with a note to invite him out, even if it’s for 6 minutes outside of work.

That guy wants you; he’s waiting for a sign from you to move it forward. A guy will only go as far as the girl he likes let’s him. Go get him.

ha541
    Participant
    September 16, 2014 at 8:03 am #62008

He seems to definitely want you so you should just ask him to grab coffee or something out of work.

pumpkin
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 5:31 pm #62315

Yeah ask him out for lunch, it’s normal to ask colleagues this so if he says no then no embarrassment for you but if he goes- bingo! 🙂

flo112
    Participant
    September 20, 2014 at 2:08 pm #62321

Take initiative and ask him out!