Work interest

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Work interest

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Munkygirl
    Munkygirl
    Participant
    March 1, 2015 at 12:25 am #74426
    Work interest

It’s not so much a dating question, sorry. I am interested in this guy at work. We barely speak to each other, because we work on separate floors, it’s just this thing when I see him, almost like I’m drawn to him for some reason. I’m friendly towards him when I do see him and he seems cool, but I don’t know how to even just become friends with him without him thinking I am interested in dating him. I’d rather be friends. because I don’t know if I really want to date yet, I got burned really bad 2 years ago. I’m in my 40’s and divorced. I was with my ex-husband since I was 16 yrs old. I’ve dated twice in 2 years, 2 years after being divorced and I was introduced to each guy by someone else. I wouldn’t even know how to approach a guy. I’m kind of shy and confidence is lacking after my breakup with my boyfriend 2 years ago. How would I even know if a guy is interested? What are the signs? Do guys find a way to be around you if they like you?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Munkygirl Munkygirl.