DATING ADVICE FORUM

Would guys find my broken leg a turn off

Author
    Comments

• kaylee0destiny
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 2:31 am #108827
    Would guys find my broken leg a turn off

So I know this is kind of silly. I shouldn’t be worried about it. I’m a junior in high school and recently broke my leg. Not just a little bit really badly. Anyway I’m kind shy and self concious anyway. And my cast is huge! It runs from my toes to the top of my hip and its bright pink. Like my knee is even casted in a fixed position not cool. I have to wear the stupid thing for 12-15 weeks. To make it all worse I’m pretty clumsy on my crutches. I just probably look so ugly and clumsy. Do you think this would make guys see me as unattractive? Again, I know I shouldn’t worry but I can’t keep my mind off of how unattractive I probably look.

Itsbizarre
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm #108884

If a guy sees you as unattractive because you are wearing a cast, you don’t want him anyways… you want a guy who sees you for who you are inside.

Mister J
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 5:41 pm #108933

Your self consciousness can actually get guys to fall for you. They see that and will try to show you and tell you that there is nothing wrong with what you believe are flaws. It’s a primitive instinct to shoe a woman that they are cared for no matter what if they truly like you.:)