Would you judge a girl for an awkward car farewell after a date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Awkwardgirl92
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 4:13 am #155960

We had a really good second date and he was talking about all the activities and things he wants to do with me in the future. And we were all cuddles and kisses during. I haven’t heard from him. He drove me home and we had the classic awkward car farewell. We went in for different types of kisses then there was a hug which was awkward to pull out of. I said something then left. Is it possible for him to be so petty and not talk to me?

ijump4life
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 6:07 pm #156190

It may be possible e is that petty, but in that case I wouldn’t waste your time with him! Maybe reach out first, asking to hang out or sparking a conversation. Even if he isn’t reaching out it doesn’t mean that you can’t! But in all honesty I don’t think he’s ignoring you just because of some awkwardness 🙂

Monnem10
    Participant
    November 15, 2017 at 9:48 am #156420

From my point of view as a guy, I would not judge them.

Jerry123
    Participant
    November 15, 2017 at 5:20 pm #156547

As i guy i wouldn’t judge

loveones
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 9:22 pm #156725

I probably should talk to the filipina wives of my friends but it seems to be rude. Do you think it is a great idea to try online dating and ask her if she expects for me to pay for her family if we marry? Or is it too rude? Please advice. Thanks in advance

missmaris
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 11:10 pm #156728

Don’t wipe it off just yet. It was just the first time and he might be thinking the same thing. Maybe send a nice text like how are you , hope you are well or something and see. If you don’t get any response then let it go.

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:21 am #156734

To me, it sounds like it went well, just don’t overthink it.