WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOY!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

newbielove
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 8:33 pm #146571

So after 2 months of not getting a text back from the guy I was talking to he randomly hits me up today and says..”Hope the trip was fun. Sorry I never responded…….(text 2) Honestly, your a really hot, sexy girl I just don’t know if I would be the best person.” I replied with ” what are you talking about? we havent talked in 2 months..” Anyways he said ” I know………” and I say “I never asked for an explanation….” and he ends with “everyone deserves an explanation.” I end with “ok”……WTF IS THAT!??! DOES HE THINK HE CAN JUST WALK BACK INTO MY LIFE??? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!

Jill B
    Jill B
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 4:08 am #146573

Two things could be happening here. This guy could have realized after all he really does like you OR he is playing mind games with you. Now how do you tell the difference?
    YOU just have to see how it plays out. (Do you like this guy?) Give it time. DON”T expect too much. Don’t be too quick to judge. GIVE IT TIME. ENJOY it. And if it doesn’t work out put it down to experience.

davidclay123
    davidclay123
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 4:36 am #146583

Well, screw that guy. You don’t have to deal with a f^&*boy.