YES, NO MAYBE SO ??????? THANKS

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm #104309

“people tend to think im a teen still in high school, but im a grown adult woman and well the city bus driver is sexxi as hell….and yesterday he did a 360 degree turn to look me directly in my eyes just smiling his azz off and he was like “hey little lady”….I said hi, smiled and sat down…and as I got off the bus he looked at me again and told me to have a nice day…..should I tell him how old I really am, I do like him…. but I have vowed to never approach a man again…cuz things didn’t turn out the way I had hoped the last time I did that…….I was almost on an episode of cheaters..lol

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm #104310

CONTINUED………..Tuesday he was just smiling with his head down when he seen me….should I ask him why does he act all giddy around me? he looks to be about 36 yrs old…im 32…heck I was thinking about slipping him a note with my name and number and age (I have a feeling he thinks im young, since he called me little lady)…today I was talking to a passenger about my weekend plans and the driver was just

Stanjoe
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 5:02 pm #104322

If you are as old as you say you are then that is probably his way of talking if he calls you a little lady, but little does not necessarily mean young, like, if he stood up, he could be like 1,5 feet higher that you! Be brave and good luck! If he talked to you it means he is friendly, and he probably likes you too!

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 7:56 am #104311

staring at me smiling and listening…and when I got off the bus he told me to have a nice day with this very stern look…..I do like him, but I do not want to get my feelings hurt if this was all miss read..sorry for the length, thanks for reading!! and advice!!

Catsmith30
    Catsmith30
    Participant
    September 22, 2017 at 8:14 am #149995

And i know that everybody wants loyalty,consistency and somebody who won’t quit.But everybody forgets that to get that person,you have to be that person sgtcatherinesmith22 @ g ma il. c o m