You guys know what this means

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 5:16 pm #122352

Tuesday in class we were doing an art project & i looked at this girl that I have a crush on but then I looked away & started doing my project. Then later when I was talking to my friend I guess she was looking at me and she said to her friend “Mike has the nicest smile don’t you think so. her friend said yes later I looked over in the corner of my eyes & see that she was looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her chin.

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 1:15 am #122366

You should talk to her- she likes you.

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 10:51 am #122412

The thing I really don’t get is the other day I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me. I don’t know what it means?

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 10:53 am #122413

You should talk to her- she likes you.

The thing I really don’t get is the other day I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me. I don’t know what it means?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 11:27 pm #123630

she likes you. go and talk to her and get to know her and ask her out 🙂