You guys think this doesn't mean anything

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 7, 2017 at 9:18 pm #122144

when this girl i liked came back to class cause she was feeling sick so she stayed home all week & on Friday she came late to class & when she walked into class and i look over and saw her looking at me but i just looked away

MTA
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 2:26 am #122146

There is a very good possibility she likes you. Your instincts are good. However you should never feel like you cannot find out. This is a very bad frame of mind to be in. You want to appear very confident to women.A confident man would strike up a conversation. If she invests in the conversation by asking questions and appearing interested instead of giving you one word answers or just finds some kind of way to excuse herself then she likes you.

Also watch her body language for visual clues to see if she is interested. A women will not tell you she doesn’t like you. So if she appears visually uninterested or bored it is a bad sign.

Back to the topic of bad frames of mind. Believe it or not a lot of success with women depends on how you feel about yourself (confidence and beliefs)
    So just by not having the guts or confidence to talk to her and find out yourself is she is interested is a very bad thing. Women like dominance and like a man that can lead them. Women never lead.

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 5:31 am #122148

Sounds a little thin to me, but it could be a sign, who knows. If you are attracted to her, make some small talk with her. That’s completely no risk on your part. At worst, you’ll improve your skills when talking to another woman. The only bad part is a lot of younger women (sometimes older too, but its less often) will think you just want to be friends when they aren’t interested in you.

You can avoid this by asking her out if you’ve had a few chats with her. Of course if the chats don’t go well and she’s always looking to end them quickly then you needn’t bother. Don’t wait too long, or even if she was somewhat attracted she’s likely to mentally put you in a “friend” category.