Young and successful

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Young and successful

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sphinx_s
    sphinx_s
    Participant
    November 8, 2012 at 5:18 pm #15650
    Young and successful

I’m starting to think a lot of guys who are still trailing along with their diploma (or lack of) at 25+ aren’t gonna make the cut when it comes to meeting my family. I dated a guy who was a musician and and gemstones connoisseur for 10 years but had no ambition to start a company, or make his bed to say the least. no way my mom would approve

broomhilda
    broomhilda
    Participant
    November 8, 2012 at 5:42 pm #15661

Yea i see where you’re coming from, it’s a little embarrassing to even talk about it with your friends. My brother dated a girl who was a little older than him but she had nothing for her so i would always frown my eyebrows, he deserved better than that.

blogitt_now
    Participant
    November 9, 2012 at 2:38 pm #15759

You shouldn’t be so worried about what your mom thinks, you can date whoever you want. if their success is embarrassing to bring up, then don’t try to please everyone.

OhReallyOReilly
    OhReallyOReilly
    Participant
    November 9, 2012 at 3:14 pm #15767

I think ti depends on the individual. Not everyone cares abotu a high level of ambition, but if you do, a partner who doesn’t share your drive won’t make it in the long run

contactadam2002
    Participant
    December 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm #69116