Young, Lesbian Love Story

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Loca
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 10:31 pm #154253

Greetings!
    You can call me Adonijah. I am going to tell the love story about my girlfriend and I. I am creating this thread because I seek advice and hope that I can offer some as well. I learn and I teach. I know that I can relate to others with this on so many levels. I am a very detailed writer so I will try to simplify this. I will change my girlfriend’s name for safety reasons.
    Adonijah, 19, 20 in 2 months. Dajana, 20, 21 in 6 months. We met at my waitressing job at the time. This wasn’t new for me because I’ve liked females since the 4th grade. She told me I was beautiful and that she didn’t pursue women often. She asked for my number and we talked and met up a few times. We both made music so we built on that and she raps and I sing. She is also a certified chef and graduate from Le Cordon Bleu. She talked to me about her past relationship that she said was addicting yet poisonous. She eventually stopped seeing me and went back to her ex.
    I am running out of space so new thread

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Loca.

Loca
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 9:15 am #154255

Young Lesbian Love Story Pt. 2
    *In part one I forgot to mention that we did kiss at some point but never had sex.

We stopped talking and seeing each other. I tried to reach out on Instagram but respected her girlfriend’s rather rude worded request to leave her alone. I was blocked anyway. Dajana’s younger sister took a liking to me and we stayed in touch on Instagram and Snapchat. Her sister told me that Dajana would still talk about me and didn’t hate me. We just couldn’t interact. A year passes and I just reach out to Dajana’s sister to check on her and tell Dajana that I said hello. Dajana’s sister tells me that Dajana was single again so I leave my number for if she wants to talk. Dajana calls me a minute later. I’m surprised she called at all. We spoke and she wanted to see me. The next day or so, she picks me up and takes me to her friend’s house. I spend the night with her and she wants me to stay. It turns into a week. Then she takes me home.
    Continued on next thread…

Loca
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 9:16 am #154256

Okay, so my part 2 disappeared and honestly made me lose the interest to finish this right now so I am going to come back and do this another time. Not sure where it went, but it might show up later. This did make me want to write the more detailed version of my love story for my girlfriend followed by an apology. I will tell you why later and how this goes. But that’s love. Not wanting to write but still having the energy, motivation, and inspiration to write an even longer piece for someone you love. Bye for now, Goodnight.