Younger Girlfriend  not gIrving me enough sex.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Younger Girlfriend not gIrving me enough sex.

Author
    Comments

• Peoplescare
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 10:56 pm #107746
    Younger Girlfriend not gIrving me enough sex.

I am divorced for a few years now. I am 47 years old professional and in good shape.

A little over a year ago a met a wonderful woman who is 19 years my junior. She is a professional, never married, no kids. We have been dating exclusively almost from the start. Our relationship is wonderful and I truly love her and believe that she loves me too.

My problem is that our libido’s are not on the same page and it is beginning to really bother me. When we have sex it is fantastic but she seems very content with 2-3 x per month where my appetite is more like 2-3x per week.

Also, oral sex. She does not like to give nor recieve. Which is a real drag to me because I love both.

The reason I am becoming concerned is that lately we have discussed the thought of marriage some day. Neither of us are in a real hurry but I can see myself marrying this woman someday. The thing that would hold me back is the thought of forever feeling unsatisfied, or at least for the next 25 years

leofcb
    Participant
    August 9, 2016 at 4:07 am #107793

have you talked to her about having sex more frequently? Try to start off with a compromise. Ask for more frequency or some budging on the oral sex. See where that takes you.