Young,talented,successful and still single… Help!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SixStringer91
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 1:10 pm #83139

Alright here’s the deal I’m 24 I have my own house I play guitar in a country band and I have a good job. Pretty much everything in my life is going petty good but I can’t seem to connect with any women I come across. I was in a elation ship for 6 years but with the exception of a couple short flings I’ve been exclusively single for about 3 years. I kinda laid low for awhile sorting my life out but now I’m ready to give it another go but out of all the girls I know between social media, friends and just girls I’ve meet out playing guitar somewhere i haven’t meet anybody that I thought might be interested in me… I’m 5’8″ I consider myself decent looking I’m not a gym rat but I keep the pizza and beer to a minimum lol. I’m fairly out going and I’m always on the go with my band so I meet a lot of people so it’s not like I’m just sitting on the couch waiting on something to happen and I consider myself to actually be a pretty cool guy so what am I doing wrong???

alexadating3229
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 11:02 pm #83225

I’m sorry you are in that predicament right now, but it’s hard to give advice based on just that. How do you present yourself in public? (Also, if you could answer my post id GREATLY appreciate it!) How do you dress? Do you walk confidently? Do you approach women? Many women won’t approach men…