|Ease of Use||3.8|
BeNaughty.com is a fun, casual dating site made for those looking specifically for hookups. Search options include browsing through profiles by interest, zip code, photos and more. The site seeks to create an exciting venue for like-minded people to meet and not be taken too seriously.
BeNaughty is a large, easy-to-use site for users who want short-term 'hookups' only, and it is not a fit for those seeking long-term relationships.
BeNaughty's user base consists of all heterosexual and gay singles as well as couples, making this site fun for everyone.
9.3 million people visit BeNaughty.com every month in search of others who are interested in fun, romantic encounters.
BeNaughty has the largest male-to-female ratio of any other dating site, with 65 percent of its users being men and 35 percent being women.
- Sign-up takes a couple of minutes to fill out basic information and begin searching.
- Profiles can be as thorough or as general as you like.
- Search profiles based on gender, age, location, photos, videos and online status.
- Add members to your favorite list and receive similar profiles via pop-up.
- Option to activate or deactivate naughty mode, where users can view explicit photos and videos.
- Three-day account trial.
- Choice of about 50 icebreakers.
- Downloadable chat and video apps.
- Erotic photo contests that consist of rating members’ photos in various categories.
- Send naughty virtual gifts.
- Facebook app to help find more potential matches in the area.
Ease of Use
BeNaughty.com has a stimulating layout that is easy to use with its noticeable icons. The top and bottom navigation menus make it simple to visit each page and use every feature. Finding potential hookups is a synch with the “Who’s Hot Near Me” section. Plus, pop-ups appear often to highlight new members and suggested matches.
Searching is easier than most sites because the homepage keeps an update list of members who are online now and available to chat. Basic searches allow members to browse by zip code, gender, age and location, while advanced searches can include sexual preferences, lifestyle, normal or naughty photos and relationship status. Search results can then be sorted by most popular or last visit.
BeNaughty’s help page is similar to Cupid.com in that it consists of general help content, most popular topics and recently added questions, making it easy to find the solution to any problem. However, the site’s support system is limited to email.
Pros and Cons
- Three-day trial.
- Engaging homepage.
- Variety of flirt options.
- Fun for those seeking hookups.
- Wide user base.
- Extensive help page.
- Best features available to paid members.
- Limited dating advice.
- Layout can be too busy for some users.
- No phone support.
* DatingAdvice.com makes great effort to maintain accurate data for our visitors. However, as certain data may change without notice to us, it is presented as is and without warranty. Visit and gender numbers are based on data provided by third-party websites and are estimates only. Always check current pricing and other terms on a dating site before completing sign-up. Thank you for reading this far, and for visiting DatingAdvice.com. Reviewed by DatingAdvice.com Experts - Jul 23, 2014