|Ease of Use||3.3|
JDate.com is a dating website made specifically for Jewish singles seeking other Jewish singles looking for casual dates or deep relationships. The site’s large user base and free trial for browsing makes JDate.com the leading dating service for singles within every denomination of the faith, including Orthodox or Culturally Jewish singles. JDate.com also offers unique features that allow for more interaction between singles, such as offline activities.
JDate.com has more than 300,000 registered members withing the United States.
With .28 milion visits a month, JDate.com is the most popular Jewish dating site.
While JDate.com's gender ratio is 54 percent female and 46 percent male, there are plenty of opportunities for all singles to find a match.
- Profile set-up takes only a couple of minutes to fill out the minimum amount of information
- Members can return later to answer specific questions about religious practices, hobbies and dating preferences.
- Color Code Personality Test is a section users can choose to fill out to enhance their profile and find potential matches based on personality.
- Free members can set up a dating profile, access search tools and create “Hot Lists” and favorites pages.
- Numerous flirting tools and communication options, which include secret admirer buttons, live video, chat rooms, message boards and customizable e-cards.
- Monthly offline events like speed dating, trips and volunteering opportunities offered.
- JDate.com mobile app.
Ease of Use
JDate.com is simple to maneuver thanks to the top navigation, which is clearly labeled with tabs for your inbox, matches and hot lists. The site’s layout is straightforward, allowing for users to easily focus in on match suggestions and search options.
JDate’s search features include keyword options and advanced settings for users to specify match criteria, including education or religious activity. The site allows users to sort those results by the most active, newest or closest members, as well as profiles with photos.
JDate.com has a large page for frequently asked questions and topics, as well as options for users to email or call customer service 24/7. The Matchmaker Rabbi is also available for dating and relationship advice.
Pros and Cons
- Large user base for singles in the Jewish community.
- Color Code Personality Test provides users more opportunities to find like-minded individuals.
- Variety of communication options includes chat rooms and e-cards.
- Offline activities scheduled every month.
- Singles within a small population may find it difficult to meet matches because most offline activities are held in larger cities.
* DatingAdvice.com makes great effort to maintain accurate data for our visitors. However, as certain data may change without notice to us, it is presented as is and without warranty. Visit and gender numbers are based on data provided by third-party websites and are estimates only. Always check current pricing and other terms on a dating site before completing sign-up. Thank you for reading this far, and for visiting DatingAdvice.com. Reviewed by DatingAdvice.com Experts - Feb 19, 2014