|Ease of Use||3.9|
PerfectMatch is the ideal choice for singles that have already tried eHarmony and are still searching for a long-term relationship or marriage. The site’s use of the Duet Compatibility System, which strongly considers personality type when suggesting matches, takes on a scientific approach and provides members with a more precise choice of profiles based on compatibility.
PerfectMatch has more than 4 million active profiles, and both heterosexual and homosexual singles are eligible for membership.
Visitors per month consist of .49 million people seeking more information about the site.
Like most dating sites, females lead the gender ratio, 55 percent female users and 45 percent male users, at PerfectMatch.com.
- The sign-up process includes filling out background information and answering multiple-choice questions about lifestyle and personal matters.
- The next step is the Duet Compatibility assessment, which delves deeper into personality traits, morals, ethics and romantic behaviors.
- Provides suggested matches and members can search through profiles based on keywords or similar qualities.
- Determine a match’s compatibility with the comparison feature that evaluates your profile against a potential match’s.
- Send icebreakers or direct emails to potential matches.
- Bookmark favorite profiles to view when ready.
- Advice columns provided by Dr. Pepper Schwartz, who co-developed the Duet Compatibility System.
- Opportunity to have profile featured on Dating on Demand, which utilizes the site’s matching tools to showcase members on certain cable services.
Ease of Use
Perfectmatch is a straightforward site that is made for singles that are seriously looking for deep relationships. The site’s navigation is divided into clearly-labeled sections that make it simple for users to find what they are looking for. Search options include quick, custom, compatibility and keyword searches. While it may take a while to fill out the Duel Compatibility assessment, it is a fun survey that does most of the work for you and helps weed out non-matches.
The help section provides a selection of help topics and frequently asked questions, but PerfectMatch.com does not offer customer service by phone. However, Dr. Schwartz and customer service representatives are available by email.
Pros and Cons
- Compatible match suggestions provided.
- Can search independently through profiles.
- Detailed personality assessment.
- Abundance of dating advice available, especially from Dr. Schwartz.
- Not every match meets desired preferences.
- Match suggestions not provided daily.
- Extensive sign-up process.
- Lack of communication tools, no instant messaging or mobile online dating services.
- Limited free membership features.
- Customer service representatives not available by phone.
* DatingAdvice.com makes great effort to maintain accurate data for our visitors. However, as certain data may change without notice to us, it is presented as is and without warranty. Visit and gender numbers are based on data provided by third-party websites and are estimates only. Always check current pricing and other terms on a dating site before completing sign-up. Thank you for reading this far, and for visiting DatingAdvice.com. Reviewed by DatingAdvice.com Experts - Apr 24, 2013