|Ease of Use||4.1|
SingleParentMeet.com takes all of the work out of finding some special for those single parents out there. As the largest and easiest site for single, divorced or widowed parents, the staff at SingleParentMeet know how to create a comfortable environment for users to find like-minded people who want a casual date or a serious relationship. The site’s features include search capabilities by location, age and gender, as well as free trials for new users and affordable pricing options.
About half a million single parents join SingleParentMeet.com every year, and most users are between the ages of 30 and 49.
With .25 million visitors checking out the site every month, SingleParentMeet.com is the most popular dating site for single parents.
Unlike most dating sites, SingleParentMeet has a larger male user base, with 55 percent males and 45 percent females.
- Fast sign-up process makes it easy to create a basic profile.
- Profile information includes dating preferences, appearance, relationship status, hobbies, personal characteristics and a greeting.
- Users can search through thousands of profiles or use the convenient “Today’s Matches” section to find potential partners.
- Interact with other members through messages or live chat.
- Find child care through Care.com.
- See who has looked at your profile, sent you a flirt or liked your photos.
- Mark your favorite profiles.
Ease of Use
SingleParentMeet has a similar set-up to BlackPeopleMeet.com in that its layout is very basic and navigation consists of a top and left tabs that make browsing through profiles quick and easy for single parents on the go.
The basic search tools cater to a single parent’s primary needs like age, location and gender, while the advanced options allow users to refine their results with in-depth criteria.
Users can email a form to a customer service representative if they can’t find answers to their questions on the Help page, which has a list of support categories and frequently asked questions.
Pros and Cons
- The largest dating for single parents.
- Quick search options.
- Extensive privacy capabilities.
- Helps parents find child care.
- Layout lacks originality.
- No customer service by phone.
- Lacks a variety of questions regarding a user’s children.
* DatingAdvice.com makes great effort to maintain accurate data for our visitors. However, as certain data may change without notice to us, it is presented as is and without warranty. Visit and gender numbers are based on data provided by third-party websites and are estimates only. Always check current pricing and other terms on a dating site before completing sign-up. Thank you for reading this far, and for visiting DatingAdvice.com. Reviewed by DatingAdvice.com Experts - Apr 24, 2013