|Ease of Use||4.5|
Zoosk is a fast-growing site that offers a unique dating experience for its users. Since its beginning as a Facebook application in 2007, Zoosk has become one of the largest online dating sites thanks to its integration with social networks and smartphones. It’s a popular choice for young daters looking for casual dates or deep relationships, and its more than 25 million users can view and communicate with potential dates via the Internet, iPhones and social networking services like Facebook.
Zoosk.com caters to heterosexual and gay singles and couples and has more than 25 million members.
With 3.8 million visits a month, Zoosk's popularity continues to grow with each match made.
Zoosk has an almost even split of male and female users at 48 and 52 percent, respectively.
- Users can have their profiles up in a matter of seconds, allowing matches to be sent to their search results right away.
- The search function also allows members to look for matches in their area on their own.
- The Zoosk Scientific Matchmaking Service provides a list of compatibility questions that help increase your chances of connecting with like-minded members.
- Zoosk sends you a match once a day, which you can say respond to or decline.
- The Zoosk App for your Iphone lets you connect with other members from anywhere.
- Create icebreakers for other "Zooskers" to answer in order to get to know them better.
- Zoosk Coins act as virtual currency for members to purchase various features like gifts.
- Profile information can include location, birthday, relationship status, dating preferences, and appearance.
- Zoosk messenger provides more opportunities for chatting and is easy to install on your computer.
- The Zoosk news feed connects users to Facebook so they can see when potential matches update profile information, photos and more.
Ease of Use
Zoosk's interface is simple and easy to become accustomed to. Free and premium members have similar capabilities, including a choice of search, communication and profile options. Basic member search includes generated results based on location and age, while advanced search allows for further customization.
The more info you enter into your profile, the more precise the Zoosk search will be in connecting you with possible matches. If you’re tired of the search, take advantage of ZSMS, or Zoosk Scientific Matching System, which uses a fun survey to provide you with promising singles and compute compatibility!
Pros and Cons
- Free and premium members can reply to all communication.
- Zoosk uses information from social network accounts to help users create quick and easy profiles.
- Large user base.
- Available in 20 languages.
- Small amount of matches recommended.
- Limited search options.
- Customer support only available by phone.
* DatingAdvice.com makes great effort to maintain accurate data for our visitors. However, as certain data may change without notice to us, it is presented as is and without warranty. Visit and gender numbers are based on data provided by third-party websites and are estimates only. Always check current pricing and other terms on a dating site before completing sign-up. Thank you for reading this far, and for visiting DatingAdvice.com. Reviewed by DatingAdvice.com Experts - Mar 21, 2014