Future Counselors of America Scholarship
Our annual scholarship awards $1,000 to U.S. undergraduates and graduates majoring in Psychology who seek a career in relationship counseling or a related field.
Applicants will be judged based on academic achievement (minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA) and a minimum 500- to maximum 900-word essay entitled “The Psychology of Online Dating.” The essay should address the psychological issues and challenges facing singles given the growing popularity of online dating, and how relationship professionals can help online daters navigate these challenges.
♦ How to Apply
Mail your official transcript and original essay to:
c/o Digital Brands Inc.
15 SE 1st Ave, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32601
Entries postmarked by: June 30th, annually
Disbursement on: July 31st, annually
♦ Other Instructions
- Please title your essay “The Psychology of Online Dating”
- List your full name as recognized by your educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address
- Stay updated on scholarship award and instructions at DatingAdvice.com (http://www.datingadvice.com)
- Essay should be 12 point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins
- Any resources should be cited using MLA format
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify student from award disbursement