23 yrs old male never had a girlfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 4:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bilian
    Bilian
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 2:23 pm #207078

Hi everyone I am a 23 years old male and as the title says I never had a girlfriend and also I don’t feel like a should start idk “searching for one” as for the moment are other thinks more important in my life than having a relationship with a person As I don’t have any experience how is to be in a relationship with someone I don’t know if this will take from my time that I spend working on progressing different thinks in my life is more work related So now I am in a dilemma as I don’t know if maybe I should do something about that or not as also my parents when I’m talking with them they are saying that I am not enjoying my young age and that when I’m gonna be older it will not be the same think And I had this conversation with them many times now and I’m starting thinking what if they are right about it and also even if I wanted to have a girlfriend I don’t really can i have grown up in a different country till about the age of 19 as my family wanted to go back to their country and

Bilian
    Bilian
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 2:24 pm #207079

when that was happening I went to another country by my self and two friends And since then till now I don’t really have any friends that I could let’s say hang out and meet some new people I can’t go back where I grow up but even if I could all of my friends I had there have left the city and also even if I go to my parents country I don’t have any friends So now I am not sure what should I do or even if I should do anything about it

What do you guys think about it please let me know what you guys are thinking about it

Many thanks! for taking the time and also I’m sorry for the long post

tomnmel
    tomnmel
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 8:34 pm #207133

You’ll be okay