Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comDecember 12, 2019 at 9:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
johnpike83ParticipantMarch 23, 2015 at 4:43 pm #75837
Anyones opinion on the following situation would be most appreciated:
So i met a girl a couple of months ago – we exchanged details and the first date went really well – drinks and we stayed together all night chatting until she went home on the bus – no kiss but in my opinion the date went really well- second dinner date she opened up to me about a lot about pretty personal things. Again the 2nd date went really well and she mentioned some very personal details which i was quite surprised at. I would def consider her a confident person so no problems with a lack of self esteem but she seemed happy to go home alone with no kiss on both dates she had also been very keen to open up to me with quite personal information about her life and past experiences. I do really like this girl. She is quite flirty and definitely likes me as she text me a lot but can we go for a third date with the risk of no kiss? Would she tell me secrets if she wasn’t interested romantically in me? Thanks
LonelyFuckUpParticipantMarch 23, 2015 at 6:06 pm #75852
She more then likerly waiting for you to make the move
annadelrealzamoraParticipantMarch 24, 2015 at 5:30 pm #75943
she is so waiting for you to make the move, like everyones dreams is for the guy to make the move, maybe she is shy…. but if for the next date she is not willing to kiss you, i will ask maybe its something about her religion or her manners, but more than likely if its not that she is just not that into you.
JeffSParticipantMarch 30, 2015 at 12:50 pm #76294
If you are interested in her, ask her out again, you’ll be making the first move this time. At the start of the date, give her a hug and a kiss. At the end of the date, do the same, she’ll probably want to make out with you then.
turbownedParticipantApril 3, 2015 at 4:39 am #76617
Sounds like she is waiting for you to make the move dude! Go for it, the worst you can get is rejection. Remember that corny 90/10 rule. When going in for the kiss, you move in 90% of the way, and the girl will move the other 10% if she’s into it! Good luck!
infamissgParticipantApril 5, 2015 at 9:59 pm #76712
Best time to make the moves is when you are close to each other and have your eyes locked. Just go for the kiss already
AnonymousInactiveApril 8, 2015 at 8:34 am #76838
Try ur best
AnonymousInactiveApril 9, 2015 at 12:56 pm #76968
no.i dont think so
foolishblogParticipantApril 10, 2015 at 1:32 am #76980
I would like to say , take some more time. Just try to know what she actually wants.
Niko92ParticipantApril 11, 2015 at 10:40 pm #77092
Seems like she is waiting for you to make a move, and in my experience, you better do it next date or she will think you only consider her a friend!
runawayitsarmParticipantApril 12, 2015 at 6:23 pm #77103
Kissing is something that can be very intimate for some. he fact that she has gone on two dates with you and that she has opened up are very good. Don’t over think this, it’s no big deal. Simply keep going out with her and making a connection and wait for the moment. Keep in my, though, that she may expect you to make the first move so try to do so if you feel the moment is right.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.