3rd date on Valentine's day?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

3rd date on Valentine's day?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 10:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Blake
    Blake
    Participant
    February 11, 2019 at 5:26 pm #194745
    Reply To: 3rd date on Valentine's day?

She came back on asking how my week started. Chatted via text a little. She got some ear infection that got worse as well.So now this text convo ended by wishing one another a good night and I’m gonna leave it at that.

In my opinion, if you really want to see someone, you make time, unless you have a flue or are on your deathbed.

I guess I played it cool, preventing to sound desperate.

Now I will just go on another date this Friday which I almost cancelled on today for this one.

Blake
    Blake
    Participant
    February 11, 2019 at 6:37 pm #194748
    Reply To: 3rd date on Valentine's day?

So she went to bed an hour ago and I sent her this:

“I have no intention to wake you up, so I hope you are deep asleep. I think you should know Im genuinely interested in getting to know you better, but long breaks in between dates aren’t allowing me to do so. Of course the reasons you gave me now, can be very valid, but also a motion of doubt on your side.”

Deseperate or just honest to get this sh*t to a succes or over with?

1 2