6'2 Slim Male with a sense of fashion

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 1:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mackgerma66
    Mackgerma66
    Participant
    May 11, 2019 at 6:15 am #200232

Hi! So, I’m 24 and never had a girlfriend. I am 6’2, slim with a sense of fashion I wear accessociers and act confident when I walk(I tend to get compliments from guys about my dressing style) I use cologne(not too much) and try to look the best I can wherever I go. I have some acne scars and I don’t consider myself hideous in anyway but, I only seem to attract girls that are a little too big for my taste. When I try talking to girls I don’t choose the prettiest ones and end up getting rejected. What should I do? I tried a lot of different methods approaching them.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 12, 2019 at 2:07 pm #200237

“I’m 24 and never had a girlfriend.”
    “I only seem to attract girls that are a little too big for my taste.”

That second statement suggests you could have had a girlfriend if you wanted one!
    You could be dating or practicing with women who actually are attracted to you!
    Who knows a girl you think is “too big” may lose weight being with you!

While you say you are not chasing after the “prettiest ones” you may be aiming out of your league.
    Put yourself in those women’s shoes and ask if you were them would you really want you?
    Look at the guys these types of women actually end up with and what is different about (them)

“I am 6’2, slim with a sense of fashion I wear accessories and act confident when I walk”
    I’m not all that convinced 24 year old women are obsessed with dating a “metrosexual”.
    They’re probably just as happy to be with a guy wearing jeans, a polo shirt and a pair of sneakers.
    The whole “clothes make the man” is usually something women in their 30s and older believe.
    There’s nothing wrong with pursuing older women either!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 12, 2019 at 2:31 pm #200240

Your statements unintentionally sound somewhat narcissistic.
    Just because you’re 6’2″, slim, and dress nice doesn’t mean attractive women will throw themselves at you.

One other important factor not to be overlooked is your personality/sense of humor.
    If a guy is unable to get women to smile/laugh or engage in flirtatious banter and playfulness it’s tough.
    This is especially true when pursuing young women in their late teens and early 20s.

Do women enjoy being around you?
    Do you have any male friends who are very successful dating women you admire?
    When with women do you act like a human being or are you “awestruck”, “too nice”, or phony acting?

The last thing the world needs is another self-entitled “Incel” blaming hot looking women rejecting him for his unhappiness.
    Dating women who are actually attracted to you can give you (experience) and increase your confidence.
    The real reason why “nice guys” and “nice girls” are so unhappy is because they don’t want each other!