A big mess…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A big mess…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 3:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bill2222
    Bill2222
    Participant
    May 18, 2019 at 11:08 pm #200661
    A big mess…

There a girl I liked but was taken at that time, but once she broke up I comforted her and slowly I revealed that I had feelings for her, at first she chuckled and then said she didn’t like me back, but after some time she started talking a lot more with me and she really did start to show interest in me and she made it quite obvious. So I thought she was up for it then we got really close, but after some time she started getting extremely depressed about her ex and started feeling suicidal, and I was there to help and comfort.
    But once she got better she lost almost all interest in me, and then out of everyone she started to develop feelings for one of my friends. They got really close, but than broke up like in one day, than she came running back to me to cry, and then I got really angry and told her are you using me, she got more sad and said that you are just a good friend. Now we don’t talk much, but I still like her, can someone tell me what would be the best thing to do now???

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 19, 2019 at 5:55 pm #200666

” she got more sad and said that you are just a good friend.”
    “..what would be the best thing to do now???”

MOVE ON!
    Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine!

In order for (her) to have been “the one” she would have had to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

In a world with over {7 Billion people} rejection just means: NEXT!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

Best wishes!

Johnriver
    Johnriver
    Participant
    May 20, 2019 at 7:34 pm #200791

Never reveal your feelings to a girl that early. She friendzoned you. Girls (and all people actually) want things that they cant have so always keep that in mind. So what you need to do is step back and let her come to you. If she doesnt you have to move on. Always let the girls chose and never overchase. Have an abundance mentality. I know its tough sometimes especially if you’re really into her

Anonymous24
    Anonymous24
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 5:47 pm #200876

As others have said, Friend-zoned, time to move on and stop wasting your time.

Bill2222
    Bill2222
    Participant
    May 23, 2019 at 6:11 am #200963

Thanks for your opinions everyone, but the problem now is that she is dating my friend, and like every time he mentions her it just makes me so sad, like it’s so hard to let go like really, has anyone gone through this before.??

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 23, 2019 at 10:43 pm #200987

“.. she is dating my friend, and like every time he mentions her it just makes me so sad”
    It should be making you MAD! You need to drop kick your “friend” to the curb.

First of all no so called “friend’ would date a girl he knows his friend is crazy about.
    With “friends” like this who needs enemies!

In the old school days there was a code between guys: “bros before hoes” and girls said “chicks before dicks”.
    In other words people placed more value on their friendships than their dating prospects.
    On occasion a friend would ask the other for permission before considering hooking up with their ex.

You get to (choose) who you spend your time with!
    You need to make some new friends and find yourself a new girl.
    Hanging out with your “friend” is an act of {self mutilation}
    Suffering is optional.

Bill2222
    Bill2222
    Participant
    May 24, 2019 at 8:36 am #200995

Tbh I wished it was that easy, but I knew my friend for more than like 8 years, and it would be difficult to just do that. Now he’s telling me that he is sorry and wants to hook me up with her, but like she is already fucking crazy about him and now there is literally no going back to how things were. Like this shit is driving me crazy. First he barges in between us, and now he wants to rectify things when it’s already to late.