A coronavirus situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A coronavirus situation

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 8:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nina29
    Nina29
    Participant
    April 14, 2020 at 8:35 pm #232813
    A coronavirus situation

A guy and I have been seeing each other for the past 30 days. During this month we saw each other once a week, so 4 days. We already knew each other from school and talked occasionally but we weren’t friends or anything.

Our dates were great, we had so much fun together and we really connected. He was always excited about what we were going to do next.

Last Monday he was supposed to come over (that would be our fifth date, and because of coronavirus we can’t really go anywhere else besides our homes and hikes, but we hadn’t had sex yet). When it was close to the time we set up, he texted me saying that his roommate got fever and cough so he didn’t know what he was supposed to do. I told him that if he preferred to stay home that was ok. He got all apologetic. Next days he constantly kept texting me first, keeping conversation, saying random things during the day…
    Then he said he wanted to break quarantine on the next week. >> continuation in the comments…

Nina29
    Nina29
    Participant
    April 15, 2020 at 9:36 am #232814

Then I said that I wouldn’t risk it if I was him. Then he said he was just looking forward to watch another movie with me. Then, few days passed and now he only texts me random things like “do you play certain game?” or replies to every one of my Instagram stories..

I feel like our communication hasn’t been good these past few (4) days so then I decided to text him first today and he replied in like less than a minute until our conversation died. But like, it’s already next week and I don’t know if he’s losing interest because he hasn’t made plans to see me yet. Am I overreacting or I have a legit concern?

I’m only asking this here because I REALLY LIKE HIM. PS: last time he came over we didn’t have sex only because we didn’t have protection. So I don’t think he was only fishing for sex otherwise he would had come over on Monday right?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 15, 2020 at 12:24 pm #232837

“A guy and I have been seeing each other for the past 30 days.”
    “During this month we saw each other once a week, so 4 days.”

{So in all honesty you have NOT been seeing each other for 30 days.
    You’ve only been around each other (4) times.}

“he texted me saying that his roommate got fever and cough…”
    “He got all apologetic. Next days he constantly kept texting me..”
    “Then, few days passed and now he only texts me random things…”
    “..our communication hasn’t been good these past few (4) days so then I decided to text him first today..”

{The primary purpose of the phone is to have Verbal Conversations.}
    One of the main reasons why you can’t figure out if he’s lost interest is because you’re not (hearing his voice).
    Sending text messages and emojis will never replace actual human communication as a way of getting to know someone.

It’s was good you showed restraint. Safety first.
    Every sexually active person should have condoms at their place regardless of gender.

alexjoe
    alexjoe
    Participant
    May 21, 2020 at 5:54 am #234110

at 9:32 am#423656REPLY |
    My boyfriend and I have been together for three years now.It started with us as rampant late teens, We moved in together after a while of long-distance.we were best friends for years before we started dating, we have everything in common, but subsequently, we don’t sleep together despite sharing a flat.I periodically try to set up little dates for us (cheap ones since we have little money), but he has no interest in doing this and will avoid it as much as he can.I get lonely a lot because even though we are so close to each other, emotionally, I can’t help but feel he’s not really with me and that maybe he’s just with me because of the uncertainty of how we’d live if we were apart. one day a friend suggest me this new interesting online program not like any therapy/counseling which fixes my relationship and now i am suggestin anyone with a problem inrelationship.i will inbox you the link if you are interested let me know i think i cant here it seems promo