A lot of positive signs in person but didn’t reply to text?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 4:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CuriousGuy
    CuriousGuy
    Participant
    January 22, 2020 at 7:20 pm #228240

Positive signs: Seems nervous around me. Voice is extra high when talking to me. Makes funny faces at me whenever she sees me looking at her. Likes to tease me. Nervously fake laughs at all my silly comments.If she sees me joking with another cute coworker, she seems to always have to make comments so I start focusing on her.
    I decided to message her on Instagram.
    Me: Hey I found out we get our bonus!
    Her: Really? I herd we are not 🙁
    Me: Oh really? Guess we will find out soon. Here is the link to the hotel I was talking about.
    THEN NOTHING.I pretty much gave up at this point But then 2 Days later AT 4AM SHE TEXTED ME.
    Her:I found out some good news 🙂
    Me after i woke up at 10AM: What is it haha
    THEN NOTHING AGAIN. 2 days later I saw her at work briefly and said ” hey aren’t you supposed to tell me some good news?” She gives me a big smile nods and said “Yes, it’s very good news”. Seems like she wanted me to beg her to tell me but I had to go. So, does she like me?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 23, 2020 at 2:47 pm #228300

The real question is: Do YOU like her?
    If so ask her out. (Not to “hang out”!)
    You’ve got nothing to lose!

In the meantime keep your options open by talking to and dating other girls.
    You don’t want to become overly emotionally invested in whatever outcome happens with this girl.

CuriousGuy
    CuriousGuy
    Participant
    January 23, 2020 at 6:45 pm #228334

Thanks. That’s what I usually do. But due to the word restriction I didn’t mention that she is a coworker. That’s why I wanted to be a little more sure about her intentions before I proceed. If she likes me then hitting on her would be welcomed but if she is not it could be harassment.

I know shitting where you eat is a bad idea but for reasons that’s going to take too long to explain here, dating coworkers is my only option right now.

So that’s why I came here to try and get an unbiased opinion on weather this girl likes me or not. I want to be as sure as I can be before I make my intentions known.

But yeah, If it was some girl I met anywhere but work, I usually ask them out right away because that is the fastest and most accurate way to find out if someone is interested in you.

herkamer63
    herkamer63
    Participant
    January 30, 2020 at 10:19 am #228674

There’s a girl that I met a few times over at this one place that I like to eat at. She works over there, and every time she would serve me or I tried to engage in conversation, if they weren’t busy, she’s always very nice. I actually kind of liked her. However, when she’s off work, she’s a TOTALLY different person out in public. She curses a lot, loud, and there had been a few times where I get the “da f— do you want” glare. Someone I know is friends with the sister and said that’s how she is, so my hopes of pursuing her are thrown out, and maybe for the best.

You may have, what I call, a “2 people in 1 situation” like what I witnessed. If she truly has interest with you, take your time and be cautious when you ask her out. Take it very slow with people like that because if you go at normal pace now, she may jump down your throat. Keep other women in mind as options. Better if you find one that’s not like that and is comfortable around you, and who’s just a chill person.

Clueless50
    Clueless50
    Participant
    January 30, 2020 at 8:16 pm #228701

Do bots like the one above me get banned?

TrueGUy
    TrueGUy
    Participant
    February 1, 2020 at 2:48 pm #228773

You’re right to ask us if she likes you or not because our job as men is to get our egos out of the way and concentrate on the woman’s attraction level for us, and, how to raise it.

Now the first thing you must do to test her attraction level for you is to ask her for her HOME phone number. Most people don’t have home phone number anymore but you still have to try. If she gives you her phone number enthusiastically that’s a good sign. There’s a very good chance that she has a good attraction level for you. Now listen, you must wait 5 to 8 days before you call her for a date. Most guys call within 48 hours. NEEDY, DESPERATE!! Don’t be like them. Ignore her at work but be professional. No more texting or phone convos. You only use these devices to set up dates, so ignore her texts from now on. Text her back by saying: “Save all that cool stuff for our next date, if I even want one. Haha”

Good luck

makis2404
    makis2404
    Participant
    February 3, 2020 at 3:27 am #228801

My English is not so good. What ever…
    Listen man! This is the only “rule” you ever need if you want to know about what a woman thinks about you.
    If she is attracted to you she knows it after 2 seconds you 2 have met for the first time.
    In 2 second woman knows if she is attracted to a new man.
    So if she was attracted to you she would made it very easy for you to bed her.