Action Plan

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Action Plan

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 8:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

timber81
    timber81
    Participant
    April 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm #198730
    Action Plan

I’ll try to keep this short. My father has been in the hospital for couple months now and this one particular nurse peaked my interest. maybe I’m an idiot but I felt like it would be inappropriate to ask her out while she could still potentially be caring for my father any given day. Anyway my dad finally got moved out of that hospital today and she was off so I didn’t get my chance. I do have a friend who works as a nurse on the floor, would it be reasonable to tell her to pass my number along and if she is interested she can contact me? I could go in and ask her in person but a nurses schedule is so all over the place it would be almost impossible to time it right when she would be there. what do you all think, did I miss my chance?

spabsa
    spabsa
    Participant
    April 19, 2019 at 1:27 pm #198905

No you got a chance, not if you pass your number along however. That won’t work. She needs you to make a good impression to spark some attraction. You said you got a friend who works on that floor. Work with that friend to orchestrate a random encounter, then work your magic.

DDMS
    DDMS
    Participant
    April 19, 2019 at 6:30 pm #198943

I would say go for it. See if your friend can wing it for you.

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:19 am #202172

yeah i agree do it discretely