Advice: How do I follow up with this girl that I like to set up a third date…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 12:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jake.gardener
    jake.gardener
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 8:57 am #159654

Gone on 2 dates with great girl (tinder) – 1st was drinks, 2nd was crazy golf – both fun and we kissed. Texted her the evening after 2nd date asking if she was free tomorrow (Friday) – my thinking here was some girls are waiting for guys to have some balls and ask them out and I didn’t want her to think I wasn’t interested. She teased me saying ‘twice in a week, very eager ;)’ so it seemed she took it well calling it ‘cute’, and then said she’s completely busy till next saturday. I made a joke about me being too keen and she said she might be free for a little bit on Tuesday actually.

However, I have plans on Tuesday (that I’d move to see her) but I don’t want to come across as too available and say yes to everything. So I replied jokingly that ‘will be hard as I’ve blocked out the eve to practise my crazy golf technique (as she beat me) and that I’m sure we can sort something out soon :)’

4 days have passed and she hasn’t responded but I don’t want to be too needy. What should I do?