Advice needed on how to contacta girl I am attracted to….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    February 22, 2018 at 7:37 pm #166237

I work at a bar and about 5 months ago saw this girl I was attracted to you ……I was so caught up in the stress of the job I didn’t have a chance to speak to her. A couple of months later I realised she is friends with two of my friends. (casual friends). I spoke to one who said he would speak to her when he next sees her. He hasn’t bumped into her and neither have I…..so I rang my other friend and he said his wife is friends with her – not him so much. He is going to speak to her and get back to me.
    I dont want to appear needy or put pressure on anyone so I will just wait and see. My question is…..if I dont hear anything after a couple of weeks shall I send her a facebook message (not a friend request) introducing myself, saying I know a couple of her friends and ask her out for a drink one night – or is this a total no go – I really do prefer to talk to people face to face – I would like to stress I am approaching other women as well in the meantime.