Advice On Girl I've Been Seeing

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lune
    Lune
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 12:52 am #183799

If you’ve been seeing a girl and she goes out with one of her coworkers and some friends and then eventually she says forced himself on her would you believe her? It seems like if she didn’t want it she would have stopped it.. Or am I wrong? I’ve been in situations where I’ve put a stop to things. This has been eating away at me as she then had said “remember actions speak louder than words always.” referring about something going on at my work with some co-workers not coming it etc. This made me feel like what happened last weekend wasn’t how she made it sound but actually she wanted to hook up. I don’t want to sound insensitive if her co-worker actually forced himself on her but she isn’t taking any of the steps to report what happened which is another red flag or am I wrong? Part of me wants to drop her like a ton of bricks but we have been seeing each other for awhile now and it is hard to me to imagine she’d do that to me. How can I approach her on this? – Or what should I do?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 13, 2018 at 8:05 pm #184244

Not sure if you’re saying she was raped or if her co-worker came on strong.
    What would be her motivation for telling you about this if she (wanted it) to happen?

Did (you) insist the (two of you) go to the police and file charges when she told you?
    Have (you) confronted the guy? Did you suggest she get some therapy to help her deal with it?

Those are a few things {most loving boyfriends and husbands} would do if their mate was raped or victimized.

Instead you’re pondering whether she’s cheating on you or if you should dump her.

Why bother approaching her if you really think she cheated and cheating is a “deal breaker” for you?
    If you don’t trust her it’s best to move on! If you do believe her you need to be more supportive.

FriendlyTexan
    FriendlyTexan
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 11:26 am #184949

If you’ve been seeing a girl and she goes out with one of her coworkers and some friends and then eventually she says forced himself on her would you believe her? It seems like if she didn’t want it she would have stopped it.. Or am I wrong? I’ve been in situations where I’ve put a stop to things. This has been eating away at me as she then had said “remember actions speak louder than words always.” referring about something going on at my work with some co-workers not coming it etc. This made me feel like what happened last weekend wasn’t how she made it sound but actually she wanted to hook up. I don’t want to sound insensitive if her co-worker actually forced himself on her but she isn’t taking any of the steps to report what happened which is another red flag or am I wrong? Part of me wants to drop her like a ton of bricks but we have been seeing each other for awhile now and it is hard to me to imagine she’d do that to me. How can I approach her on this? – Or what should I do?

No,, A woman cant be honest or loyal. The Texas Monthly magazine has a article about Texas having the highest divorce rate, A law firm in Houston, TX conducted a research on why the divorces are high, 86% of all the divorce women cheated on their husbands. now if you listen to those women, they claim their husbands cheated.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 3:55 pm #185029

Friendly Texan those are interesting stats regarding the divorce rate and reason for divorce in Texas.
    According to a survey conducted by AARP (women) actually initiate 66% or 2/3rds of all divorce filings in the U.S.
    It’s been speculated better career opportunities and higher incomes for women are probably the key factors.
    The more options one has the less crap they’re willing to put up with.

Truthfully when it comes to cheating or infidelity neither gender is standing on holy ground.

There are three basic reasons why couples get divorced

1. They chose the wrong mate. (In other words they’re too incompatible.)

2. A “deal breaker” was committed in the eyes of another.

3. They fell out of love or stopped wanting the same things over time.

According to a recent survey of 191 CDFA professionals from across North America, the three leading causes of divorce are “basic incompatibility” (43%), “infidelity” (28%), and “money issues” (22%). (Incompatibility can lead to cheating.)