Advice on how to escalate for a kiss

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 12:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

snowman1991
    snowman1991
    Participant
    May 4, 2018 at 5:17 pm #172224

Hello

Short story.. We met in park, went cycling next day. Later that day she asked me if I have plans for holidays. She said that we could go somewhere. So we spent one whole day near one lake (a tourist spot), and the other day at the beach.

Hang out was perfect. Great conversation, lots of fun, playing, smiling.. she was taking selfies and wanted me on the picture as well. When she said come here for a photo I hugged her from behind. She was asking me if I find her cute lol. At the beach I could even take a photo of her in bikini and she told me I can keep the photos. She was asking me why others are looking at her butt but right after that she said why am I doing the same. When walking I took her finger and said it looks cooler liket that. She didn’t complain. She even told me she likes my body figure.

But when go for a kiss or get close she pulls back. Any advice? Would you go aggresive? I think she has problems with initiating physical contact.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    May 4, 2018 at 9:35 pm #172244

Sounds a bit suss man – sometimes there could be issues going on behind the scenes that don’t come to light. I’ve certainly been in that position before and it didn’t end well at all. If she pulls back again just call her out on it. You’re not into games man. In the event you need to move on from her, here is a guide that will help you out. bit.ly/2HGcrQj

Aydan44
    Aydan44
    Participant
    May 4, 2018 at 10:17 pm #172261

The really good conversation then awkward moment of silence followed by the look down then up.

mickey9694
    mickey9694
    Participant
    May 5, 2018 at 9:45 am #172290

Call her out on it and wait for the explanation. Ask her why she pulls back. Tell her you’re getting mixed signals and that if you’re spending this time and effort with her, you expect something more intimate (read: not just a kiss, I mean something more involved than “just friends”). Tell her what your expectations are from the start. That is something I have learned the hard way over the years.

I agree with squizzyT-let her know that you’re not into games.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    May 5, 2018 at 7:32 pm #172300

I wouldn’t say she is playing games. She obviously likes you and is actually quite intimate and sexually provocative with you…I think she want’s more than a kiss…

But anyways, you want to be normal and play it cool. I think what went wrong is that she wasn’t expecting a kiss from you. My guess is you weren’t reading the signals quite right, and just “went for it” and it sort of ended up being awkward.

What you can do next time is focus on escalating. You do this by flirting back with her. Be a little cheeky – say “Wow our hands look better ‘like this’, but I also think we’d look even better if you gave me a kiss right now (smile when you say this)” and see what happens. If she smiles back you’re golden, and she will likely make up some dumb reason why you can’t, but just learn to keep the flirting on.

You can learn more about what I mean if you check out www GoGirlGuru com