After getting a greenlight from me, what does he mean when he says….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 1:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pinkie
    pinkie
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 8:22 pm #230470

I have been texting a much younger guy lately, which we also meet face to face sometimes. He never had the confidence to ask me out. So since we have been texting so much and more than face to face interaction, I said, “We should go out sometime.” He answered, “Sure, let’s find a time.”. We find out about each others available time. Then, he ended the conversation like this, “Alright let me get back to you on this.”

Is he playing games or is he saying that he needs to get prepared?

Mia8xxx
    Mia8xxx
    Participant
    February 26, 2020 at 12:13 pm #230513

Hi Pinkie,

He may just be finding the right time for you so that he can pay you his full attention or given that he sounds like he is shy in his intentions with you, he may have been taken aback by your invitation and needs to muster up some courage before he commits!
    Regardless, give him time to respond otherwise give it a miss-plenty of fish out there you know!
    I hope this helps-best of luck!

twithers
    twithers
    Participant
    February 26, 2020 at 8:52 pm #230545

I would give him a few days and, if you don’t hear from him, reach out and see if he’s ok. See if he still wants to get together. If he still strings you along after that then I would let him go.Good luck!

reykill
    reykill
    Participant
    February 26, 2020 at 10:17 pm #230548

I agree with mia8