After Second Date Problem me(m24) she(f21) Smooth game or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alcoholic-69-X
    Alcoholic-69-X
    Participant
    February 4, 2019 at 6:48 pm #194166

I met this girl on a dating app. She invited me at her place where we met for the first time. Everything seemed working great and we had a “real connection” She gave me all the signs of interest: laughing, smiling, staring at me with big eyes, asking questions,… After 1,5 hours she put her head in my lap and i immedately went for the kiss. She liked it. We joked around and had fun like young children. One problem is that she told me she wasn’t too happy with her life and sometimes didn’t feel so good. She couldn’t tell me exactly what was wrong.
    I ended up sleeping at her place but she told me she didn’t want to have sex. I told her no problem. Since that night we;ve been on a date and and had lots of fun. Eventually she ran cold again an cried telling me there was something wrong. She told me not to expect too much but kissed me goodbye and smiled. I told her to contact me and left. It’s been 5 days and she hasn’t sent anything. Should i just forget about it? Ex boyfriend involved?