Am I doomed?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I doomed?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

maldoror
    maldoror
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 2:45 pm #180382
    Am I doomed?

i study classic civ & english lit at uni & was rejected by a girly in our lecture hall

i then cried in bed for several days

since then i have not approached a girly

Am i doomed?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 3:08 pm #180384

No you’re not doomed. You’re just immature!
    Your studies have nothing to do with you’re being rejected.
    Everyone gets rejected! (Either directly or indirectly)

In order for (her) to have been “the one” she would have had to see (you) as being “the one”
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

“If you live for people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection.” – Lecrae
    In a world with over (7 Billion people) rejection just means: NEXT!

maldoror
    maldoror
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 3:10 pm #180385

Immature in which sense?

i fear if i get rejected again i may commit suicide

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 3:37 pm #180387

Anyone who is contemplating suicide because a girl rejected them is immature!
    There are BILLIONS of women around the world!

Why would you give any (one woman) the power to decide if you should live or not.
    It’s not only immature but irrational. As I stated earlier everyone gets rejected!

Immature people believe all that matters in life is “RIGHT NOW”.
    They lack the vision or imagination to see how different their lives could be a year, 5, or 10 years from now.

I knew a 13 year old girl who attempted suicide because her 14 year old boyfriend dumped her to date the “new girl”.
    I’ve often wondered if she ever looks back on how foolish she was after going to college, getting married, and having her own 13 year old. All the life experiences she would have missed out on just because of a 14 year old boy!
    “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”

Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself!
    Failure is a result not a person. Rejection just means next!

maldoror
    maldoror
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 4:10 pm #180389

i dont just want any skank – i want a nice girl who i am in love with

i refuse to let their injustice go unnoticed – I have to punish them by opening my veins!!!

ShannonSharifTaylor
    ShannonSharifTaylor
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 5:15 pm #180404

Hey! I understand your pain. I’ve been there myself my friend. If you willing to get help, I am here to help you. I’ve many in your position turn their romantic lives around completely, and it won’t take you much time. Give me the opportunity to help you. I don’t like to see talk of potential suicide when this problem can be solved. Your future self will be waiting for you on the other side if you just reach back out to me. I am here.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 5:27 pm #180407

“i refuse to let their injustice go unnoticed – I have to punish them by opening my veins!!!”

Killing yourself doesn’t punish anyone but YOU!
    You’re the one who will be missing out on what the future holds for you.

Maldoror, There are Billions of “nice girls” you have yet to meet!
    Until you’ve traveled around the world learned what different women want and mastered the art of communicating with them it’s pointless to give up. You’re coming across as one of those mentally disturbed “self-entitled” guys who believe “nice girls” are just suppose to desire them!

Those guys call themselves “Incels” or ” “involuntary celibate” because they can’t seem to get a girlfriend.
    The reality is most of them only pursue girls who are out of (their) league!
    If you’re not an extremely good looking guy with charm, a great sense of humor, or have a little bit of “swagger/cool”…
    You need to find a way to be very successful financially or have a talent that gives you recognition/fame.

Dusty
    Dusty
    Participant
    September 4, 2018 at 6:19 pm #183404

You sound like a classic incel. There really is no advice other than seeking professional help.

cricketguy11
    cricketguy11
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 9:06 pm #183755

Hi mate! You’re not immature, just a normal guy! I’m an engineering student and believe me I’ve been rejected by my fair share of girls hahaha!

zachsby
    zachsby
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 8:33 am #185072
    Reply To: Am I doomed?

you are not doomed. just change your mindset.

Mammamia72
    Mammamia72
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 8:51 am #185085

No

mytime77
    mytime77
    Participant
    September 25, 2018 at 11:32 pm #185366

You need to move on .

simcain68
    simcain68
    Participant
    September 26, 2018 at 10:22 am #185391

This is Darwin shit. Life is full of rejection and if you can’t deal with it, maybe you’re not cut out for it.