am I doomed to be alone now that I'm in my mid 50s?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

am I doomed to be alone now that I'm in my mid 50s?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 1:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Noswad
    Noswad
    Participant
    August 21, 2018 at 6:25 pm #182144
    Reply To: am I doomed to be alone now that I'm in my mid 50s?

Definitely know what you are saying – the Brisbane market is exactly the same – can only advise what I am doing myself – stay patient and play the long term game…

Jaker35
    Jaker35
    Participant
    August 21, 2018 at 7:14 pm #182150

You’re not doomed at all. I’d say take the time to focus on you and pursue your interests, favorite activities, go places where you might actually run into the types of guys you want to attract. Look at online as a supplement to real world interactions. Yeah lots of your target online audience think they still want a 30-something, but there are still new guys coming online everyday who are looking for a woman like you. Do your thing, it will still happen for you.

copman
    copman
    Participant
    August 23, 2018 at 2:52 am #182299

Technically, yes. Unless you relocate out of the United States and marry a foreign woman. Or reconcile with your ex wife.

teslaguy
    teslaguy
    Participant
    August 30, 2018 at 11:08 am #183090

No. It took me 10 yrs.

hotmess
    hotmess
    Participant
    August 30, 2018 at 6:06 pm #183163

Continue to do the things you enjoy and you will meet people with similar interests. I see plenty of people who meet in their 50s and 60s and start a long term relationship.

1 2